The End of Term is Here!

 Good afternoon parents,

Welcome to the last week of 2020...it has been a very busy few weeks and whilst this one feels like a lot...we can do it!

Unfortunately though, I haven't recovered as well as I would have liked, so I will be taking Monday off just to make sure that I can see out the week...this is absolutely not what I want to be doing and rest assured I may have thrown a few toys about it! I am a horrible patient! I know its important to rest and make sure I am back at 100% for a fantastic last few days.


I would like to thank you all for an amazing year...I have thoroughly enjoyed working with these beautiful children and they have been one of my favourite classes ever...I do know that you aren't supposed to say that but its true. I am giving them back to you a little taller, heavier and hopefully better at the learning things!! We have laughed and learnt and laughed some more...it certainly has been a year to remember!

A few reminders for this week...

Books - these will be coming home in stages this week. Can you please make sure that your child has packed a reusable bag for each day to make life easier for all and to ensure that all is not left until the last day.

Christmas Concert - Tuesday 8th December - please make sure that your child is dressed as per Mrs Sherborne's instructions and at our class by 5.20pm. We will move down to meet you there at 5.30pm. Please make sure that you are dressed comfortably and remember that it is an alcohol free event.

Excursion - Wednesday 9th December - Please make sure that your child has returned their permission slip. They are to wear their teal sports uniform and are to make sure they BYO recess, hat and water. It is looking like it will be a warm day so extra water is good! We will be cleaning our drawers, tables and chairs in the morning before hopping on the bus at 10am.

Christmas Eve MassThe 6.00pm Christmas Eve children's mass is being held here at school this year. 

Vinnies Boxes - If you haven't already can I ask you to make a small donation to our box. These will be presented at assembly on Friday.

I look forward to seeing you all at the Christmas Concert on Tuesday...thank you again for your care and support. It has been so greatly appreciated.

Kindest regards and very best wishes for a wonderful holiday...enjoy the no lunch boxes!

Caitlin xx 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10 - The Home Stretch!

Week 9...The Last One!

Week 3 Update