Week 9 - It's the End of Term

Good morning parents,

Welcome to the last blog post for this year and our last week! I can't believe it has finally arrived...if your family is anything like mine...you are limping over the line!

I would like to thank you all once again for an absolutely fantastic year, I have really enjoyed working with these guys and I am so sad to be saying goodbye. The best thing though is that I can still see them next year which is nice! Thank you for all your support throughout the year, I have really loved getting to know you all!




REMINDERS - WEEK 9

End of Year Christmas Concert - is on tomorrow night Tuesday beginning at 5.30pm. If you can please have your child at school by 5.15pm dressed in Christmas colours...seats will be at a premium so factor that in to your plans!



Colour Run - this will take place on Friday 13th December. This a free dress and we ask that you send in an extra white t-shirt for your child to change in to. 


Reports - these will be sent home with your child on Friday. If your child is not at school on Friday it will be posted to you.

Books - these will be sent home with your child in the coming days. This does not mean that all school work has stopped...it hasn't. It just means that we are keen to avoid a massive load being sent home on the last day!

Prayer Assembly - there will be a farewell prayer assembly for the Year 6 students on Friday morning beginning at 9am. You are warmly invited to attend if you are able.

Absentee Notes - I will be sending home any outstanding notes with your child today, if you can please sign and return them tomorrow so that I can finalise absences for reports I would be most appreciative.

Once again, thank you for a fantastic year! I wish you and your families a safe and happy Christmas.

Much love,

Caitlin xx 





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10 - The Home Stretch!

Week 9...The Last One!

Week 8 Update