Week 5...What a Ride

Good afternoon 4DEL Parents,

I hope that you have had a good weekend...my footy tipping has been the bonus of what has been a very difficult week.

Last week I was absent from class as I was home with my daughter who had tested positive for COVID after a school trip to Perth the previous Friday.  

She's had a rough week with it for sure and I tested positive yesterday...

I have to say I am feeling pretty rough and am very grateful for Netflix and Panadol!

I will be absent from class this week and relief will be in to cover our class...Ben and I have been in close contact over the past week and he has been keeping me updated on well the students have been doing! 

We spend a lot of time planning and prepping the term ahead so my relief will run the teaching and learning programs that Ben and I put together and he will keep me updated.

I realise that this is not ideal and I am sorry that I am not able to be in class...I am looking forward to this week being over so I can get some strength and normality back to life, I appreciate your patience.

If you have any urgent questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch...I will check in with Ben daily and my relief will also provide updates each day.

Once I am back in class I will confirm a new date for our assembly item which was postponed last week...again, I am sorry for the inconvenience.

I hope you all stay healthy and well!

Kindest regards, Mrs Delane 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10 - The Home Stretch!

Week 9...The Last One!

Week 3 Update