Week 9 Update...How did that Happen?!

Welcome to Week 9!

I feel like it was week 4 and then suddenly we are looking down the barrel of 9 days left...what! 

First Eucharist - We had the most amazing experience this morning celebrating Zoe, Jett, Tom and Keenan as they received Eucharist for the first time.

They were so reverent, respectful and present and it was such a joy and privilege to be a part of this...absolutely blown away by them and their beautiful families!

I had a number of people from the congregation come up to me after mass had finished to congratulate the children on their participation...including two lovely ladies down at Dome!

We were also super lucky to have the amazing band support us today...the music was on point and added so much to the ambience of the morning. So grateful to those students that gave up their Saturday night and Sunday morning to support us!

Congratulations again to Jett, Zoe, Keenan & Tom!

 





As part of the service, the candidates read the following prayer which I have included here as a reminder to keep these families in our prayers.

A prayer for Ukraine

Loving God, We pray for the people of Ukraine, for all those suffering or afraid, that you will be close to them and protect them. We pray for world leaders, for compassion, strength and wisdom to guide their choices. 

We pray for the world that in this moment of crisis, we may reach out in solidarity to our brothers and sisters in need. 

May we walk in your ways so that peace and justice become a reality for the people of Ukraine and for all the world. 

Amen

REMINDERS - WEEK 9 

Parent Meetings - If I have requested a meeting with you, I would have made contact with you last week to organise a Teams meeting. 

If you make sure that you are in and waiting a couple of minutes beforehand to ensure the tech all works...I have meetings every day and I am very mindful of being on time for each one, if you can please help me with this I would be most grateful!

If I am running late, I apologise...I will be there, I promise!

If you would like to request a meeting with me, please feel free to email me to set up a time to make this happen. 

We will schedule these meetings for Week 10 as I am fully booked this week, but please do get in touch if you would like to!

At the conclusion of our meeting, I will finalise our meeting notes, scan and then send them through to for your reference!

Laptops - last week, we had a number of laptops each day that came to school not charged. 

I don't have a charger to for the students to use and they are not supposed to bringing their chargers. 

If you can please have a chat with your child about getting them into the habit of placing them on charge on Sunday and Wednesday nights for example so they can get through the week!

Pupil Free Day - A reminder that students finish Term 1 on Thursday 7th April.

Congratulations to Zoe Starr, our award card winner for this week!


Wishing you all a fantastic week, I look forward to seeing many of you for the first time!

Kindest regards,

Mrs Delane 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 9...The Last One!

Week 6 Has Arrived!

Week 8 Update